Network Security Architect - SC Cleared
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Essential Skills & Experience include:
1, Technical knowledge across all networks and infrastructure disciplines, including on premise hosting, cloud, platforms and networks, ideally ranging from common legacy to leading edge technologies
2. Network and infrastructure security expertise
3. The ability to model/plan the optimal intersection of wide range of complex IT solutions and approaches with core networks and infrastructure approaches - across all networks and infrastructure disciplines
4. The ability to ensure business needs are understood and translated into a clear technical way forward, in line with agreed Government and HO technology approaches and strategies
5. Significant experience and a proven track record of working within a team of technology specialists, using effective communication.
6. Be self-motivated and dynamic, able to engage, challenge and influence others
7. Have a track record of developing and maintaining collaborative working relationships across IT and the wider organisation
8. the ability to explain technical issues to non-specialists, and to write clear technical reports and other formal documentation for solution deployments and evaluations.
9. Possess solid experience of technology forums as well as the production of artefacts supporting strategy, high- and low-level designs from the SA/TA perspective.
10.The ability to work collaboratively with technical SME's within native architecture forums is key, as is being able to understand and accept diverse viewpoints during the solutioning process. A strong acceptance of ambiguity and the ability to drive forward irrespective.
11.Technical prerequisites include strong experience in common network and infrastructure domains; candidates should be able to work with both legacy and leading-edge technology concepts including Classic Datacentre, SDDC, Public/Private Cloud, SDN, SDWAN, Virtualisation, Containerisation, Tooling and Orchestration. There is no particular area of technical dominance, so the position would ideally suit an experienced infrastructure generalist.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.