Business Analyst - London - 80K
£70,000 - £80,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Analyst - Treasury
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Client is a leading Lloyds Insurer based in the City of London, is actively looking for a Treasury BA to join them on a contract basis (6 months with view to extend). The selected individual will be responsible for the end to end implementation of a new Treasury Management System.
* Work with the business to identify requirements
* Work to improve internal processes
* Eliminate errors within the process flows
* Define requirements for new business systems
* Work with vendor to implement a system end to end
* Manage and support System Acceptance Testing, User Acceptance testing and Data migration
* Design Go-Live strategy including transfer of processes to outsourced provider
* A proven track record in the end to end delivery of system focused projects within an insurance organisation (preferably London Market)
* Experience working with Treasury Management Systems
* Experience in working with finance functions
* Experience in delivering using the Agile Methodology
* Demonstrated ability to effectively manage the end to end business analysis activity from design through to implementation
* Strong stakeholder & third-party vendor management experience
This role is offered on a 6-month basis; however, it sits on a programme that is due to run for the next 12 months so the likelihood for extension is strong. It will be WFH based for the foreseeable future, with the organisations office being based in The City of London. This is a Fixed Term Contract that is offered on a Pro Ratad Salary of £70-80K. If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
"Business Analyst", "BA", "Insurance" ,"Treasury" ,"TMS", "Finance"