Technology Risk Consultant - Manchester
£35,000 - £45,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Company client is looking for a Senior Technology Risk Consultant for their global consulting client. The role can be based across Manchester or Leeds, paying up to c£45,000 with clear progression and targets in place.
As a Technology Risk Senior Consultant you will have the opportunity to work on a range of IT Consulting and Assurance projects, including IT External Audit Support (known in EY as FAIT or Financial Audit IT), IT Internal Audit, IT components of Regulatory Reviews and other assurance activities (e.g. client money, Solvency II, IFRS17, Section 166, Service Organisation Controls Reporting), Operational Resilience, Emerging Technology risk, Trust in Robotics Process Automation and controls related work within FS.
Skills and attributes for success:-
* Working on client engagements and attend client meetings to identify risks, test controls and provide an opinion on the security of the clients IT environment.
* Analysing data, liaising with clients and presenting your work with a clear focus on quality.
* Assisting in the project management of client engagements.
* Working closely with Assurance colleagues to identify and communicate risks affecting the financial audit
To qualify for the role you must have
* A demonstrable professional IT External or Internal Audit experience.
* Experience in delivering integrated audits across IT/operations/finance including IT general controls (ITGC), IT automated controls audit.
* Experience in conducting IT audits over major change programmes and regulatory remediation programmes.
* Knowledge of payments, front-to-back office controls, change programmes, and Operational resilience.
* Third Party Risk Management and Information Security auditing experience.
* Experience in managing and delivering IT audits and to deliver these services with high audit quality.
* Experience working for a professional services consultancy firm, major financial institution or blue chip industry firm in IT external audit, IT internal audit,or IT risk management is highly preferred but not essential