Project Manager (Automation / Material Handing)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£50000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager (Automation / Material Handling)
Role based in Worcester, Worcestershire.£50,000 - £60,000 + Overtime + Progression + Healthcare + Pension + Early Friday Finish
Are you a Project Manager from an Automation or Conveyors background looking to see projects from start to finish and progress your career further?
This is an excellent opportunity to become an expert in your field and be the go-to Engineer in the development of new and bespoke solutions.
The company specialise in Automation for the automotive industry and are known for investing heavily in their staff. Due to continued expansion they require a Project Manager to assist their team.
This position would suit a Project Manager from a Mechanical background.
· Managing bespoke projects from cradle to grave
· Development and Design of new materials handling solutions
· Working closely with customers and the internal team
· Experience of delivering Projects from start to finish
· Experience in the Automation, Material Handling or Conveyor industries
· Looking to Progress their career
Project Manager, Project Engineer, Management, Mechanical Engineer, Materials Handling, Worcester, Droitwich Spa, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster, Stourport-On-Severn, Bromyard, Malvern, Evesham
If you are interested in this role, then please click apply now or if you have any questions then please call Dan Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment.