SaaS Project Manager
£45,000 - £60,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This progressive software business is a cloud based, digitally driven, very fast moving operator. They are expanding their very successful B2B software and service business rapidly
As a Project Manager, you will be experienced in leading and delivering software development projects, ideally SaaS projects, to a number of clients. You'll be working with a wide range of energy industry clients, from big corporates to smaller scale start-ups, so you must bring well-honed stakeholder skills from day one. It's incredibly varied work and you'll get to interact with people across the business.
- Full project life cycle ownership from initiation to deployment.
- Regular client contact, including face to face requirement gathering, advising, negotiation and where needed, client leadership.
- Act as a focal point for clients during the implementation and delivery phases of projects, creating a trusted, ongoing working relationship through regular progress meets and reporting.
- Lead internal and external projects, i.e. new product development, data migrations, transitioning clients from legacy platforms to their SaaS platform and helping new energy supply businesses to enter markets both in the UK and internationally.
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and, perhaps most importantly, excellence.
- You will participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature
- You must already be an experienced technical Project Manager, SaaS and agile working experience is a huge plus
- It's hand on delivery we are looking for, so you'll need to show us that you can, and have, made things happen in previous PM roles
- You'll currently be working with both client stakeholders & executive level internal stakeholders, regularly briefing, presenting to them and managing their expectations
- You'll love client contact! You'll be mixing with the customers on a daily basis and you'll get satisfaction from meeting their needs and delivering game changing software and services.
- 33 days holiday including 8 bank holidays
- Option to buy or sell 5 extra days per year
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Discounted travel passes
- Monthly perks
- Rewards from Vitality (inc. discounted Apple watches, free Amazon Prime and many more)
Whilst their main office is based in Nottingham City Centre, they are not limiting the location from which this role can be based. However, please note the successful applicant will be expected to visit the Nottingham office once a week.
Please note that all roles are currently home-based. Office working will not resume until 28th September at the earliest.