Change and Implementation Analyst
£22,000 - £24,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity to join one of the world's leading international mail and goods shipping providers. From e-commerce, direct mail and business mail to press solutions, they have the knowledge and experience to support all businesses locally and around the world.
Their mission is to excel in every interaction with their customers. Their values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and their commitment to sustainability.
There is excellent scope for progression within the wider business and the chance to work for a company that truly values their employees. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of their core values and they hope to create a positive and productive environment where employees can thrive.
They are looking for a Change and Implementation Analyst to join the Innovations and Development department at Hounslow. The role will support the Change & Implementation Manager in helping to manage change from identification of requirements through to testing and implementation. The role will entail evaluating and analyzing data, creating solutions and communicating with a variety of people.
- Work with customers and key stakeholders to elicit business requirements through various means. Document & communicate with the IT department.
- Define, analyse and organise requirements in support of key business initiatives, to translate and simplify where appropriate.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the delivery of requirements from idea to implementation.
- Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, execution of business-focused tests and management of the acceptance, installation and deployment of change.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Proven track record of documenting requirements and/or processes
- Experience of working on projects or in teams with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, team and relationship-building skills
- Analytical thinker, self motivated and able to demonstrate time and organisational management
- Attention to detail
- Resilient and able to manage pressure during busy times and quieter periods, and to manage across time zones.
They offer a dynamic and informal work environment in a spacious, fun, open planned office in Hounslow. They expect a lot from their employees, so to make coming to work that much more fun they have a table tennis and pool table in their break out area, an outside garden space with seating where you can enjoy lunch or informal meetings, company bicycles for you to rent, and if that's not enough, every Friday they start to wind down to the weekend with a fun quiz.
If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work and the sort of role you are looking for, then get in touch, they are waiting to hear from you.