Technical Project Manager - Website Design Agency
£25,000 - £32,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are a passionate, innovative and fast-growing website design and software company that are looking to expand our team of 33 employees.
We have an amazing team! We are proud of this and feel strongly that personality and team fit are as important as experience. We have worked hard creating a friendly and professional environment for our staff to enjoy. We have monthly office drinks which we supply as well as various trips and activities.
We are looking for an individual who has a technical background, a keen eye for detail and can support our design and development team to manage client and team process for creating cutting edge websites and other digital design projects.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, motivated and should have ability to think laterally. They will be able to build strong relationships and manage client expectations.
- Client contact for website and graphic design projects
- Working closely with our design and development team to deliver projects on time and to budget
- Lead daily team stand-ups and ensure any barriers are eliminated
- Organise quarterly operations meetings, and project start-up and washup meetings
- Track projects, and manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Test and ensure the quality of completed work before release
- Organise and conduct client meetings
- Work closely with our design and development team to provide accurate project estimates
- Meet financial objectives by monitoring budgets and forecasting
- Develop and manage project plans and resource allocation
- Manage project financials, meet deadlines and manage client expectations
- Maintain and manage project documentation, and ensure they are always up to date
- Have a broad understanding of the technicalities of website development
- Experience delivering website design and development projects
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and confidence presenting to groups of stakeholders
- Comfortable with telephone calls and hosting meetings, both in person and virtual, with clients and team members
- Enthusiasm to learn more about website design and development
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team of technical and design staff
- Be numerate with an eye for detail and comfortable working with data reporting and numbers
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete to agreed deadlines, ensuring clients are aware or key milestones.
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Lateral thinking to help to provide recommendations for clients and projects
- Creative eye and attention to detail to provide guidance and leadership to design projects
What we offer
- Paid overtime
- Flexible holidays & flexitime
- Fantastic working environment in a modern office
- Regular team social events
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking & bike storage