|Listed on:||17th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£300 - £340|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
2*BUSINESS ANALYSTS- REDRESS
BUSINESS ANALYST/ REDRESS/ REMEDIATION/ COMMERCIAL BANKING/ RISK MANAGEMENT/ PROCESS MAPPING/ PROCESS RE-DESIGN/ FINANCIAL SERVICES
ASAP 12 Months initial Contract (Likely Extensions) £300-340- UMBRELLA Apsley
2 Business Analysts are required by our Global Financial Services client for an initial 12-month contract based in Apsley. You will be accountable for supporting the wider redress programme with the design and implementation of consistent and effective processes.
A new UK Redress Centre has been created to manage and deliver end to end redress projects and initiatives for all current and former UK Commercial Banking customers. A Redress project can be defined as an initiative to provide resolution to customers who have potentially suffered detriment as a result of either mis-sold products, non-application of policy, or as a result of an error through technology or process failure / omission.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
Experience managing, supporting projects with a budget of above 5m essential
· Experience managing/supporting projects with direct customer comms essential
· Experience of running/supporting a portfolio of programmes simultaneously
· Programmes with external/regulatory oversight would be and advantage
· Collections and recoveries would be an advantage
· Complaints experience would be an advantage
In the first instance please submit your CV