Project Manager - fluent in French or Dutch
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the business or technical projects are delivered on -time, on-scope and on-budget through the use of the internal methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders (within impacted teams) with many stakeholders in different business units
- To ensure that the needs of the internal clients are taken into account and that the business/technical solutions are delivered in line with the agreed requirements. To challenge requested scope changes and this during the duration of the project.
- To define together with all involved parties the needed project budget.
- To ensure you get this budget approved by all necessary "governance bodies";
- To identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budget
- To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the expected results and the associated resources
- To commitment from the different departments on the expected results
- To challenge the various parties involved ensuring delivery within agreed timeframe
- To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions
- To escalate timely project problems to line management and /or project stakeholders ensuring they can still take appropriate action within their organisation
- Reporting and Communication:
- To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are "at any time" fully aware of the project status.
- To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams
Degree & Experience
- Minimum 15 years proven experience as dedicated Project Manager in complex environments
- Proven successful management for multiple End-To-End major business/technical projects involving IT development
- Familiar with Project Management methodologies PMI, Prince 2, Agile
- Familiar with Office Tools : Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS Project and Powerpoint
- Specific affinity with content in specific areas
- Experience with frequent interactions with top management
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.