FPGA/DSP Engineer - Surrey - Immediate start
Duration: 6 months+
Rate: £50 p/h
IC Resources are working with client who specialise in 5G, who are looking for an FPGA Engineer who has strong skills in DSP
- The development of wireless communications equipment or any other product opportunities identified
- FPGA code development to support product functions
- Proposal of new products or development techniques
- Proof of functionality via functional test-benches and synthesis tool timing closure.
- Development of novel technical solutions and creation of patents to support
- Experience of FPGA logic design within a commercial environment.
- Experience of VHDL coding languages.
- Experience with Modelsim and Vivado tools tools for simulation and timing closure.
- Experience of developing and implementation of DSP designs for Radio within FPGA's.
Apply today, or contact Mitchell Carpenter at IC Resources for more information.