UI & UX DESIGN
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
UI / UX DESIGNER x4
SC CLEARED (as a minimum)
Full time onsite in LONDON
User Experience (UX) designer (x2)
* Participate in concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking
* Incorporate trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, IoT
* Balance customer frictions and needs with FMA goals, viability, and technical feasibility
* Produce concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, and visual design comps
* Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
* Communicate product vision and articulate decisions and trade-offs to partners/users
* Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented, working as a cohesive unit with product and engineering colleagues
* Contribute to the FMA design cohort through knowledge sharing and presentations with other designers
User Interface (UI) designer (x2)
* Develop and deliver the visual designs for the FMA concepts
* Understand the intentions and wishes of users, designing enriching experiences across multiple touchpoints
* Collaborate closely with strategic design, UX, product and engineering colleagues, working as a cohesive unit
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.