Senior Project Manager vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in the field of Digital Endpoints or in a related sector
- Hands on experience in matrix organization with constructive influential skills and ability to drive operational excellence in time of change and ambiguity
- Expertise in strategic program management focusing on deploying digital endpoints in Big Pharma
- Skillset including stakeholder management skills and the ability to work on a diverse team
- Familiarity with the drug development process or clinical trials is advantageous
- Higher degree in data science, medicine or a related scientific area
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Managing and dealing with important stakeholders from clinical trial teams understanding trial needs
- Providing subject matter know-how, advice, recommendations as well as input on deploying Digital Endpoints to meet the requirements of each trial
- Developing, driving and handling required activities supporting and de-risking digital endpoints in trials for example literature reviews, observational studies, vendor management, rapid sensor testing, observational studies and other
- Guaranteeing quality of Digital Endpoints team output on key materials like Briefing Books, SAPs and internal documentation
- Giving analytics expertise to ensure productive data management, algorithm development and statistical analysis supports the objectives of the trials, etc.
- Overseeing risks and issues to the DE Digital Solutions Director and Digital Program Head if necessary
- Organising with other significant functions like Regulatory Affairs or Data Operations ensuring positive end-to-end deployment of digital endpoints
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.