Fancy working with the Europe's leading Entertainment Company? We are looking for a Service Introduction Manager to join our team in Livingston.
Role: Service Introduction Manager
Contract - 3-6 Months
Pay - Competitive Daily Rate!
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Livingston OR West London & Remote Where Possible (due to Covid-19 )
About the client:
The client is a large entertainment organisation; they excite and inspire customers with leading innovations and technologies in the entertainment industry. They strive to be the best for customers and the people working for them. They are always looking for ways to improve. That spirit has made them what they are today, and it will drive them to become what they want to be tomorrow.
Our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Service Introduction Manager, to work across our clients high profile delivery programmes and the Operational on boarding of new Products, Services and Technology Platforms, ensuring successful transition from project to Live, high levels of service availability and great Customer Experience. Service Introduction is managed in collaboration with a broad range of teams spanning Technology, Operations, 3rd party service providers, vendors and business stakeholders.
The role requires excellent coordination, proactive planning, stakeholder communication and organisational skills, driving the successful rollout and launch of new products into effective Support and Operating Models. Ensuring Service and Operational support risks are fully considered and effectively mitigated as part of Service Introduction
What you'll need to do:
- The Service Introduction Manager (SIM) shall have a proven track record of successful Service Introduction across challenging and complex Technology landscapes.
- The (SIM) role will be exposed to complex, fast changing, diverse and demanding environments. Service Operations the function department, which the SIM role will form part of, provides onsite presence during general office hours Mon-Fri. Flexibility for working evening and weekend hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
- A key aspect of the SIM role is liaising between business owners, project managers, design teams, technical and operational stakeholders, partners / suppliers. You will be expected to communicate effectively to all key stakeholders, ensuring successful Service Introduction and implementation of new services to a high standard
- The role is exposed to complex, fast changing, diverse and demanding environments. Service Operations the department, which the SIM role will form part of, provides onsite presence during general office hours Mon-Fri. Flexibility for working evening and weekend hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
- The SIM role is will be based at either Osterley (West London) or Livingston (Scotland) but occasional travel to alternate sites across the UK, typically London, Leeds and Livingston will be required. During the Covid Period remote working will be necessary as and when required and requested.
- Additionally, there may be a limited requirement for European Travel to other Sky Territories such as Italy, Germany, Spain and Austria.
What we'll need from you:
- Extensive working experience in a related Service Introduction Role. Ideally within an Operational Service Environment
- Extensive practical working experience of managing complex and demanding Service Introduction plans to time, budget and agreed Service Acceptance standards.
- Practical working experience in a related Service Introduction Role. Ideally within an Operational Service Environment
- Experience operating in a multi-platform Technology organisation with regular and consistent exposure to complex Technology
- Experienced working in a GLOBAL organisation
- Excellent organisational and communication skills. Can consider the audience and tailor communications in a relevant and consistently effective manner. Both verbal and written.
- Experience and aptitude for managing senior stakeholder's relationships. Cross Business Stakeholders management typically including Customer Operations, Product Marketing and Technology stakeholders.