|Listed on:||15th September|
In a rapidly changing world where information has a significant value, supply chains are interconnected and there is uncertainty when doing business on a global basis, the security and resilience of operations has become a board level issue.
Our team has grown very rapidly over the past few years, and continues to do so. We have the largest UK Security & Resilience team of the "big-4", with over 180 professionals in the UK. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. We provide our clients a full spectrum of services encompassing information security, corporate and physical security and business and technology resilience to help our clients fix their issues and bring them real, long-lasting benefits.
We are proud to offer flexible working arrangements which allow our people to choose the most suitable working arrangement that works for them. Whether this is working 4 days per week, taking the summer months off work, or more flexibility around your working pattern, we consider both formal and informal working arrangements that allow our people and our clients the best outcome.
If you would like to hear more about our flexible working arrangements, please let us know.
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class security experts - you could become one of them or simply learn from them. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you'll develop a peer group whom you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector.
• Assist clients in developing overall cyber security architecture and blue prints based on IT environment and overall business, technology and security objectives
• Advise clients in understanding the desired future state cyber security framework and work collaboratively with them to develop a roadmap to achieve this goal
• (Manager/Senior Manager positions only) Act as the Lead Security Architect and guide Deloitte project teams in designing cyber security architectures for clients and in developing & executing on actionable roadmaps to deliver on defined architectures & blue prints.
• Understand and define the cyber risks for the scope of the engagement
• Work through the chosen architecture methodology to derive conceptual, logical and physical security architectures
• Act as the security SME and provide security architecture oversight and advice to the technical architecture teams
• Assist the client-side business and security teams, where required, with defining the security requirements based on the business objectives and requirements of the engagement
• Support project and technical teams with the implementation phases and act as the sign off authority for ensuring and validating full adherence to the security designs
• Managers/Senior Managers roles: Develop a presence and reputation as the security authority for the scope of the engagement
• To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Contact Name: Deloitte
Job ID: 2854115