DevOps Engineer who has experience designing, building and implementing CI/CD pipelines using Teamcity, Azure DevOps or similar is required to join a busy team based in Holborn, London.
SALARY: up to £75,000 per annum
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who has experience designing, building and implementing CI/CD pipelines using Teamcity, Azure DevOps or similar.
Working as the DevOps Engineer you will establish DevOps best practices and help the teams building scalable and efficient services in a cloud environment.
As the DevOps Engineer you will also provide wider support across infrastructure and application initiatives and proactively improve the infrastructure by establishing configuration management, cost optimisation and automating the provisioning of the infrastructure through continuous integration.
You will also assist the Development teams in DevOps best practices and achieve a continuously deployable system.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The organisation is an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world's leading lawyers.
The Company empowers organisations to make informed decisions when selecting legal services, saving time and resources and reducing risk.
They continue to invest and innovate to deliver data-led platforms, enabling law firms to provide the right services and in-house counsel to partner with the right firms.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the DevOps Engineer include the following:
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
- Improve cost efficiency of the cloud infrastructure by introducing cloud best practices and right scaling the environments
- Ensure all the services are tagged and naming convention is consistent across the cloud infrastructure
- Improve and own the automation of the infrastructure through CI/CD pipeline
- Assist the development teams by building scalable and highly available systems
- Write and review code, develop documentation and capacity plans and debug problems on live and development systems
- Ensure problem mgmt. processes are followed as applicable, supporting this by providing information to identify, prevent or resolve ongoing or potential issues
- Maintain a level of technical competence, keeping abreast of new technologies and developing skills to remain effective in the role
- Contribute/lead continuous improvement of end user computing
- Contribute to the team's ability to make and deliver on their commitments
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Experience designing, building and implementing continuous integration pipelines using Teamcity, Azure DevOps or similar
- Solid experience with architectural design, cloud-based deployment, configuration, administration and troubleshooting
- Solid experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud environment
- Experience with industry-standard tools for infrastructure monitoring, application performance monitoring, visualization, and alerting
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes or Azure Service Fabric
- Proficient automation skills using a combination of scripting and third-party tools
- Experience with build technologies, such as npm, Nuget and infrastructure as a code using Terraform
- Experience working in cross-functional engineering teams
- Excellent knowledge of server and network infrastructure
- Knowledge of information security practices
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting
- Up to date with latest technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly driven, positive attitude, team player, self-motivated and very flexible
- Good time management skills
- Prioritisation skills to handle fast passed dynamic environment
- Experience working with Agile teams and SCRUM process in a faced paced environment.
- Able to initiate and deliver continuous improvement programmes, enhancing end user technology and customer experience
- Passionate about technology and the quality of solutions we are designing
- Able to clearly communicate with business and technology stakeholders
- Able to provide guidance, direction and pastoral care for those in team
- Attention to Detail, focused on the finer details that make the difference
- Delivery Focus, pragmatic and driven to get solutions live
- A Proactive attitude. A self-starter who seeks out opportunities for yourself and your team
- Awareness of and the ability to manage business and technology expectations
- Able to build strong personal relationships and trust
- Able to sell ideas or visions. Influence and advise stakeholders at all levels
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV's of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5738
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Holborn, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk
Contact Name: CV Response Team
Job ID: 2854071