Defence Project Manager - SC CLEARED
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The candidate must demonstrate the following;
- Effective leading and communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Building capability for all
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy
- Strength in planning and organisation skills
- The ability to make effective decisions
- Evidence of working in an outcome /delivery focused environment
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment to distil the user need and scope the project
- To adopt and demonstrate a hands-on, proactive and flexible approach
- Ability to initiate a project
- Ability to create and manage the Project and Work Breakdown Structure (including technical WP)
- Knowledge of MS project and ability to create schedules from the WPs
- Ability to recognise RAIDO and manage/escalate accordingly
- Work closely with the wider Bearers team including SMEs and project controllers
- Understanding of RAIDO, schedules, LFE, GFE
- Understand the Platform Integration and security Environment and the specialist rules which apply
- An understanding of working closely with Finance and Commercial teams.
- Experience of working with MOD processes and lifecycles.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.