IC Resources support a young and innovative company in Graz with their search for an Digital Design Engineer (m/f).
As an Digital Design Engineer you bring:
- a university degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of experience in digital ASIC design and RTL coding in Verilog or VHDL
- knowledge of modelling with Matlab
- sound knowledge of verification methodologies
- experience with Cadence tools
- fluent English
As an Digital Design
- take responsibility for the digital design, verification and modelling of ASICS on system level
- carry-out block specifications
- run Synthesis and STA
- support and implement DFT strategy
If this job as an Digital Design
Engineer attracts your interest and suits your background, please get in contact with Nicole Lamprecht for more information.