Cyber Security - Manchester
11th September 2020
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Cyber Security - Subject Matter Expert
A Top Financial Services Organisation who are looking to recruit a Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert on a contract basis.
You will be reporting to the 3rd Party Supplier Assurance Senior Manager supporting the cyber security requirements of their clients suppliers. Managing the day to day security (Information & Cyber) risk in regards to the supply chain. You will handle all stages of the supplier lifestyle from onboarding, assurance, remediation to the end of the contract.
Strong communication skills are key for this role as you will need to support the cyber security requirements of the suppliers including but not limited to:
* Validating cyber assessments for suppliers against current cyber threats, and maintain an inventory of suppliers based on their cyber risk profile.
* Frequently monitor security ratings of suppliers
* Update cyber security requirements for supplier contracts.
* Maintain ongoing security assurance controls and processes
* Communicate security findings from monitoring and assurance activities. Communicating with the relevant teams and suppliers.
* Being an Subject Matter Expert in regards to security and the all relater cyber incidents
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Proven experience of managing information / cyber security supplier assurance in large Blue Chip Companies
* Experience of cyber threats
* Monitoring compliance with policy and standards, particularly ISO 27001 (SOC1, PCI DSS) and NIST Cyber Security Framework
* Experience of 3rd party supplier E2E assurance processes
* Experience with security monitoring tools - BitSight, Riskrecon etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Top Financial Services organisation. If you are a professional contractor, have experience of 3rd Party Assurance please apply now for immediate consideration.