Graduate Applications Engineer
11th September 2020
£20000 - £23000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Position: Graduate Applications Engineer
An amazing opportunity for a Graduate Applications Engineer, with a market-leading international flow control business, specialising in the Industrial pumps sector.
The role would be to provide technical sales and support for all sales activities for both the domestic and export markets and assisting with potential orders from an enquiry stage through to delivery and aftermarket support while fulfilling contractual obligations and providing an excellent level of contact with both new and existing clients
- Carry out technical evaluations of the client's needs and develop proposals in line with company guidelines
- Continually communicate to relevant line managers concerning the level of activity within a given area
- Continually liaise with clients while strengthening relationships and assisting with technical queries and documents - and principal suppliers
- Liaise with other departments to meet contractual requirements
Personal skill requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills and great communication is essential at all levels
- Knowledge of pump applications and processes desirable· A mechanical engineering qualification and a good awareness of manufacturing processes and overall quality systems would be desirable
- A methodical approach with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to make decisions within the level of authority and take responsibility for them
- To be able to make recommendations for process change and improvement
Skills and abilities:
- Planning and organisation
- Problem solving/troubleshooting
- Decision making
- Knowledge of chemical processes, pump applications and a good understanding of engineering in general - would be beneficial but not a necessary
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Continuous improvement and training with BPMA will be provided.
- 20 days floating holiday + bank holidays
With opportunities to travel to support external sales teams or for customer visits. Some travel may also be required to assist with training and sales teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow in a career that will be full of opportunities to showcase your talents, with the backing of a strong management team who are willing to invest and develop your skills and abilities to strengthen both you and the company further
If this position sounds perfect for you, please click on apply now and send them your CV.