Fantastic opportunity for a Project manager who has experience of multi location roll-outs of services or products. Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives:
Project managing the deployments of services into new locations (such as hospitals, retail stores & B2B settings,) ensuring that we are delivering the proposition efficiently, effectively, on-time and on-budget, and keeping the business and customers updated on how we are progressing.
- Ownership and communication of deployment project schedules to internal departments and external customers.
- Analysing deployment projects, being able to forecast any risks or bottlenecks, and collaborating where necessary to take corrective action.
- Assigning timings and tasks to internal and external teams required to complete projects according to the schedule.
- Setting up and maintaining processes and Project Management tools to deliver multiple projects at the same time (eg spreadsheets, databases, online field project management tools.)
- Capturing information from field deployments for internal and external use (eg RFIs, Asset tagging, site specific compliance requirements.)
- Tracking status and completion within the programme and preparing regular project status reports for internal teams and external customers.
- Management of ‘react to change’ processes, supporting teams and our customers in changing the shape of their deployments as their needs evolve.
Education: A-levels - essential, Bachelor's Degree - preferable
- Must be experienced in running large rollout programmes across many locations - eg retail rollouts, physical systems deployments, multi-site implementations etc.
- Strong organisation and analytical skills, able to prioritise and manage multiple projects within a fast-moving environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, especially Project, Excel & Power Point.
- Ideally with experience of 3rd party field project management systems
- Prince 2 and/or other Project Management qualifications - desirable.
Apply now or contact Niall Fearon on [Telephone number removed]