Director of Product Management sought to join a remarkable company at the front and centre of sequencing the Human Genome.
The Director of Product Management will define the overall vision and strategy for the delivery of human-centred products, leading a team of eight product managers to deliver seamless healthcare experiences for customers, utilising the next generation of data analytics and infrastructure to support the understanding of a growing field managing complex analysis and vast data volumes.
- Set the vision and strategy for products including clear goals and metrics that align with the overall business strategy.
- Effectively manage the product team to successfully navigate and deliver on all aspects of the Product Management lifecycle.
- Remain up-to date on the latest consumer and technology trends to inform best practice and opportunities for innovation and improvement.
- Identify and progress opportunities to simplify underlying business processes.
- Represent products to senior stakeholders, promoting the product/service's progress and making lessons learned known - in this way, advocating for, and embedding a product and service culture.
- Lead the team of product managers including mentoring and coaching to develop the capabilities within the team and promote a culture of collaboration.
- 12+ years product management experience with strong knowledge of - and evidence for - user centred design (including service design) approaches to product.
- Experience of leading multidisciplinary digital teams to deliver digital service from discovery, design, delivery, growth, continuous improvement to retirement.
- Experience building suites of products that make up a bigger service ecosystem.
- Ability to mentor, coach and create a collaborative environment.
- Able to employ different approaches to product management, knowing how to balance lean-style MVP experimental work with focused iteration.
- Experience operating complex and critical live products/services.
- Significant experience making data-driven decisions and knowledge of the basics of machine learning and statistical analysis.
- Experience leading agile, user-centred transformation of organisation culture.
- Background in Computer Science, Data and Healthcare. Exposure to Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning and Genetic Data highly preferred.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Director of Product Management to join a remarkable company at the front and centre of sequencing the Human Genome. Please apply below or contact for more information.
Contact Name: Experis UK
Job ID: 2852407