SCRUM Master/ Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
Are you an experienced Scrum Master with a background as a Technical Project Manager (m/f) looking for a new project? Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting opportunity.
You should be willing to hit the ground running and take an active part in the project (electronic lab network: in a word, the project is about digitalization of lab paperwork). This person will under the supervision of the release train engineer and work with a global team. Which is why flexible hours are very important: with half the team in America, this person should be able to work late.
Your role as SCRUM Master/ Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Works closely with the Product team (Product Manager, Release Train Engineer, Product Owner(s), developers, Business Analysts, technical resources, and other stakeholders.
- Manage and optimize the flow of product value using various tools, such as the Program and Solution Kanbans, boards, trackers.
- Organize, manage and facilitate the scrum process and ceremonies; daily stand-ups, demos, retrospectives, grooming and planning meetings, etc.
- Help the Product Owner/ Product Manager keep the product backlog in good shape and groomed/ready for sprint planning.
- Act as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodology, tool usage, decision making process following the proper guidelines.
- Resolves team impediments with the other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the product-centric delivery approach in the organization.
- Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities.
- Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics, where necessary.
- Coach leaders, teams in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets.
- Help manage risks and dependencies.
- Escalate and track impediments.
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Encourage collaboration between teams and Solution Architects/Engineering.
- 10+ years' experience in project management (8+ years' experience in the management of complex technical projects / 4+ years project development experience on an Agile Team)
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience working on Agile projects (SAFe certification is a clear advantage)
- Technical project management background (e.g background as solution architect)
- Previous experience in pharma and GxP environment (nice to have)
- Experience with deployment of cloud and SaaS solutions (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Diagnostics business (nice to have)
- Experience supporting research laboratory execution informatics (nice to have)
- Location: Basel Land
- Start date: asap (latest 15.10.20)
- Duration: 6 months
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as SCRUM Master/ Technical Project Manager (m/f/d), please contact Hoa Ha via phone [Telephone number removed] 43 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.