IT Support engineer (Junior / Graduate)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
7th September 2020
£20000 - £22000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£22'000 + Training + Technical progression + Travel + Pension + Healthcare + flexi work + Pay reviews
Canterbury, KentAre you a graduate, Junior or recently experienced IT Support engineer looking to join a global leading technology company offering the chance to build your technical experience from the ground up?Here is the perfect long term career move available for an aspiring IT support engineer that wants to work within a close-knit, friendly and supportive IT team that will expose you to core IT technology!Our client is a world leading manufacturer. Established over many ago, they are dominating their marketing through acquisitions and investment into technology! Whilst being recognised as a market leader this business still retains its close-knit culture and promotes personal career development, flexible working and work life balance!Working as part of a small but experienced team, you will be responsible for providing internal 1st line IT support to a global business which has multiple UK and international sites. You will be key monitoring and supporting the businesses computer systems and IT equipment. Key areas include active directory, Windows, PC and laptop builds, office, printers, etc both remotely and face to face. Occasional travel is expected (once a week via public transport)This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate individual to take full ownership of a role in a business that will allow you gradually take on more responsibility!The role:* 1st line support engineer
* Working in a team of 3 others
* Helpdesk, Active directory, PC's, Laptops, Office, Windows, Software applications (ERP) and more.
* Working (Monday to Thursday 7.30am -4pm) and (Fridays 7.30am -2pm)
* Occasional travel is expected (once a week to Stevenage via public transport)
*Amazing technical exposure supporting by training
The Person;* Highly motivated and keen to learn
* An IT qualification (Training course or degree)
* Looking to become a well-rounded IT Engineer.
* Looking to learn new technology!
* Happy to travel occasionally using public transport (once a week - Expenses paid)
* Looking to work in a close knit friendly and supportive work environment (Small team)Job reference number - RTR94764