|Recruiter:||Coventry Building Society|
|Listed on:||4th September|
|Salary/Rate:||£32,800 - £45,000|
We're looking for a number of WINTEL Infrastructure Engineers who will be working under direction from a Technical Lead or Project Manager. You'll design, build and implement Technical solutions to meet Business requirements and IT Infrastructure roadmaps.
CBS has Smarter Working Guidelines and Flexible working policies in place that allow for staff to adapt working hours and locations to help them achieve a strong work/life balance. This means we're open to a conversation around how this role could work for you.
This role is known as Infrastructure Engineer - Platform Engineering Internally.
• Windows Server (2008, 2012 & 2016).
• Active Directory.
• VMware Virtualisation.
• HP Server / Blade / Cluster Technology
• Knowledge of Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
• An appreciation of web services, XML standards
• An appreciation of Cloud based technology (preferably AWS)
• An appreciation of Windows based applications.
• IT Security, ForcePoint
• Backup software (Commvault Simpana)
• Powershell scripting
• Branch Systems support
• SQL Server Database (2008, 2012) installation & management
• Exchange email services (2010).
• IIS, COM, web browser, .net and associated Internet/Intranet technology.
• SAN technology and utilities.
• Citrix XenApp.
About The Company
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking motivated and talented individuals with different ideas, skills and perspectives, and who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both our customers and colleagues. We want everyone who works at the Coventry to feel engaged, valued and respected, fuelling their potential in a supportive environment, where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
Contact Name: Ben Ellis
Job ID: 2851655