Salesforce Technical Architect
The organisation is an enterprise end-user within the Education sector and they're in need of a Technical Architect to work on a global digital transformation project.
Role & Responsibilities
- To understand the full extent of the solution, integration components, and how they fit into the enterprise architecture.
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges.
- The capability of overseeing project delivery
- Train, coach, and supervise staff.
- Preparing the technical blueprints for cost effective and efficient Salesforce solutions across the platform, taking a leadership role throughout design and delivery.
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Architecture Certifications are preferable.
- Demonstrable track record of helping to shape successful business development of digital and other front-office business transformation initiatives.
- Consulting experience, gained with a leading professional services or systems integration firm.
- Proven experience in providing technical support on digital and front-office transformation initiatives.
- This company is offering a competitive discretionary bonus and 23 days holiday.
- Opportunity to work with enterprise clients.
- Competitive Pension contributions.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the project, by liaising with key stakeholders who are keen to input your expertise.
To have a confidential conversation in regards to this position contact me Dominic at Mason Frank on [Telephone number removed] or please email Click here to contact this recruiter