Business Development Manager (AHU / HVAC)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
4th September 2020
£50000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Development Manager (AHU / HVAC)Home Counties & Surrounding Areas£50,000 to £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Holiday + Pension + Company Car (Personal) + Health PlanAre you a Business Development Manager looking to increase your earnings and receive additional perks while helping expand a market leading company?Do you want to work for a company who pride themselves on their customer service, their goals and rewarding their dedicated staff?The company is a well-established and long standing organisation, with a proven track record of meeting and going above customer expectations. They design and manufacture a range of specialist products supplied to domestic and commercial clients throughout the air handling industry. Having grown throughout their market significantly, they are now looking for Business Development manager to help them expand their business even further.In this role you will be working from home, travelling to meet with prospective new clients, tasked with securing new business contracts and opportunities for the company. As the company continue to grow, you will take full responsibility for the growth of the brand.The ideal candidate will be a Business Development Manager with experience in the air handling industry. Previous experience having generated new business is a necessity.This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to take on an autonomous and challenging role with excellent earning potential, and the chance to make your mark on the future successes of the business.The role:
- Generating new business opportunities
- Field based - fully autonomous role
- Sales of air handling machineryThe person:
- Experience with air handling products
- Previous experience as a Business Development Manager
- Full driving licenceTo apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Troy Earl at Rise Technical Recruitment. TROY EARLThis vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.