Experience from 2 years to 4 years and rate depends on experience.
Start date: 23rd November 2020
Location: Croydon & Central London
Client: Government Sector
Security Clearance: SC Clearance (Mandatory)
For Apprentice eligiblle for SC will do
Tenure : 3 years (After 6 months performance review)
- Must have extensive hands on functional testing experience Agile (Scrum & Kanban)and DevOps environments.
- A strong understanding and extensive hands on test experience of the Sprint , CI/CD pipeline and Release testing Lifecycle along with cloud base services.
- Strong knowledge on JAVA language and OOPS concept.
- Strong experience in creating Requirement traceability Matrix to map the requirement and do risk analysis before implementation start.
- Experience in Accessibility testing using tools:
- Strong experience to review process and prepare testing artefacts like : Test strategy, Test Plan, Test Estimation, define Testing scope, Code Coverage, pre-requisite, dependencies, Test Entry/Exit Criteria Test Scenarios, Test data and Test results.
- Develop and implement different phase level testing such as : Functional Testing (Automation), System integration testing, Regression Testing, Component integration testing, API testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Security testing, Performance Testing, Accessibility Testing, Usability Testing, Exploratory Testing, Supportability Testing & define Risk Based Testing.
- Experience of BDD and TDD approach using Cucumber, Gherkin to support ongoing delivery.
- Performance Tools: LoadUI, Neoload, JMeter, Gatling, eggPlant Performance (at least 2 mandatory)
- Accessibility Testing Tools such as : WAVE, NVDA, DragonNaturallySpeaking, aXe, ZoomText, Magnification Gestures
- Pro-active in managing dependencies and co-ordinating on test coverage and execution.
- Experience and implementation to adhere TMMi5 standard process and coordinate with third party supplier.
- Containerised techniques using Docker and Cloud Based Hosting.
- Open source tools and frameworks including Cucumber, Gherkin, Jasmine + Protractor, Cypress, WebDriver, Jenkins/Drone/Gitlab and REST libraries (RESTAssured , Karate).
- COTS CD tooling, JIRA, Bamboo, confluence, Bitbucket, Nexus, Sonar Cube, Servicenow etc.
- OS Strong experience on Windows, Linux, Unix including installation, Monitoring, Setting up.
- Strong experience on microservice architectures and data services tools such as : Pact, Spring Cloud etc.. .
- Experience in defiling and advising Test Scope, Open source tools, approach and risk and assumptions across DevOps and Agile testing.
- Extensive hands on as well as test management experience in delivering testing against a rich and varied function and technical landscape including cloud-based infrastructure.
- Experience in engaging with a variety of stakeholders to get a buy in on approach and co-ordination and scheduling of work to assist in test design and execution.
Contact Name: Admin Ssunita Chaubey
Job ID: 2851413