Junior Oracle DBA
Duration: 6 months
Location: Knutsford (Remote until further notice)
PAYE or Umbrella contract
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms!
Technical skills required
- Excellent Oracle DBA technical skills - Oracle versions 11g R2-19c .
- SME level experience with Oracle.
- Deployment and Administration of Oracle Clusterware
- Oracle Database builds/upgrades/Migrations
- Oracle RAC and Clusterware management Skills.
- Administration of Oracle ASM
- Advanced Oracle Performance Tuning at various levels.
- Performance tuning of Large Scale OLTP and Datawarehouse systems.
- Good knowledge of all Oracle Tools
- Advanced Oracle Dataguard Skills - FSFO.
- Advanced Oracle SQL*Net configurations.
- Knowledge to architect and implement Oracle Features .
- Knowledge to assist with oracle database design and layout
- Ability to apply Oracle minor releases and security patches
- Oracle Advanced Security Options - Kerberos and Wallet
- Excellent Oracle RMAN backup and recovery Skills. Complicated rman recovery skills.
- Excellent Unix Shell Scripting skills
- Creating/testing shell scripts for automation enhancements
- Proficient in Oracle high availability concepts
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance
Contact Name: Experis UK
Job ID: 2851152