Job Description Full Stack Dot Net Software Developer
Our Client is an established leader in the travel industry.
They are looking to recruit a full stack Dot Net Software Developer to work on a major transformation programme for this award-winning Luxury Travel Company.
Projects will include designing and implementing web based tools to automate operational tasks and improve accuracy of pricing and management information and web site enhancements.
We are seeking an individual who is looking to take on the technical design and implementation of technical solutions for the business.
The Client works with a number of third party suppliers and the candidate will also liaise and work closely with our vendors to help deliver solutions, as required.
Depending on your expertise you will have the opportunity to take on the management of projects involving multiple stakeholders and vendors.
You will be responsible for:
Skills and Experience:
- Design and implementation of web based tools to automate a variety of business processes
- Implementation of enhancements to the company website (built on Umbraco)
- Interfacing with business systems and data warehouse to implement the required functionality
- Analysing and identifying ways to automate processes working alongside the business lead
- Designing and validating the technical suitability of proposed solutions including database design and software approaches proposed by vendors
- Taking on complex business change projects that involve multiple stakeholders and suppliers
- Potential for managing suppliers tightly to ensure delivery of our requirements within budget and on time
- Risk and issue management to ensure a pro-active approach is taken to managing these
- At least, 3-5 years commercial experience with specific retail Travel Industry domain knowledge
- Track record of delivering projects involving in-house resources and/or third party suppliers
- Ability to design and architect technical solutions to complex business problems
- CMS experience e.g. with Umbraco
- Continuous Delivery skills, tools and techniques (e.g. Git, Github, Jenkins, Docker, Vagrant, Chef, Puppet, Selenium, etc.)
- Familiar with Azure cloud services & setting up/managing resources/deploying apps
- Experience in implementing business process automation
- Capable of working with (and developing) multiple (REST) APIs documented with e.g. OpenAPI/swagger
- PowerBI, PowerQuery, Dax & M
- Other API messaging formats e.g. JSON, XML, SOAP
- Experience of structured testing and quality assurance approaches (e.g. Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development)
- A positive and cooperative individual who will work effectively across departments and within a team
- Ability to understand and document business requirements
This is an exciting new role at this organisation initially for a 6 month duration.
The company is based in London.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your daily rate and availability.
Job ID: 2850431