A local authority based in SE London, is currently looking for 2 Customer Service Officers for an initial 3 month contracts. The role is deemed inside IR35 and will be paying between £100 to £125 per day.
- To effectively support customers in using a number of Council services, predominantly through the promotion of online and other self-service methods.
- To respond to customer contact within the Customer Service Centre, either by telephone, call-backs, face to face, online or through other channels which may be complex or of an urgent/ emergency nature including follow-up and liaison with other services as required to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution.
- Provide administrative support to a number of Council functions such as Housing, Registrations, Enviro, Highways, Building Control, Planning, Licencing etc.
- Ensure a high quality service is provided to customers in line with corporate and local policies and procedures to achieve key performance indicators (KPI's) including Customer Satisfaction and First Contact Resolution.
- To be a Customer Service champion and work across the organisation to represent the voice of the customer, ensuring the satisfactory resolution of enquiries and ongoing improvements to the customer experience.
- Experience of working in a high pressure/ demanding front-line customer within local council or public sector client
- facing service.
- Experience of dealing and resolving customer enquiries and complaints fcused around web services
to their satisfactory conclusion.
- Experience of using relevant IT systems (e.g. CRM/ QMatic/ ACD/
Other relevant systems/ databases).
- Experience of dealing with challenging customers.
- Experience of working within a Performance Management Culture achieving
Performance & Quality targets.
- Experience of dealing with emergency situations (as received via telephone/
Switchboard) and invoking Emergency Planning/ Business Continuity
- Experience of effectively handling confidential and sensitive information.
Please do apply using your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 48 hours, then unfortunately your application has been unsucessful on this occasion.