|Listed on:||29th August|
|Salary/Rate:||£175 - £220|
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a Service Analyst to join a growing digital company based in Leeds. This Service Analyst will be responsible for incident and problem management activities, ensuring that incidents and problems are progressed, registered and categorised in the best possible way.
Service Analyst Requirements
* Knowledge of working in a Service Management environment.
* Knowledge of the ITIL framework and how this is applied.
* Knowledge of using Service Management toolsets to support and enhance processes and procedures.
* Knowledge of information systems.
* Detailed understanding of how to organise and co-ordinate formal meetings, create agendas, take and distribute minutes and actions to relevant stakeholders.
The Service Analyst will be paid around £200 per day for an initial 3-month contract inside IR35. We will be looking to shortlist for interviews next week for this role, so please apply now for immediate consideration.
Service Management, ITIL, Process, Procedure, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Analyst
Job ID: 2850109