Site Manager (FMCG Construction Projects)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£40,000 - £45,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Can be based anywhere in the UK (Extensive periods of stay away)
Exciting role on offer for an experienced Construction Site Manager looking to join a rapidly expanding business, working on exciting multi million pound projects where you will be fully supported to progress into becoming a Project Manager.
Do you have experience in setting up and managing a construction site? Do you have experience of managing construction projects for the manufacturing or Logistics industry? Are you looking to join a growing business where you will have an exciting future where you can progress whilst working on exciting projects for leading, blue chip clients?
This dynamic, forward thinking business specialise in the design, development and delivery of complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects for a range of blue chip and leading organisations across the globe. They have seen massive growth over the past 2 years and work with a number of growing sectors within food manufacturing, advanced manufacturing, energy and distribution. They are looking to invest into the future of the business and are therefore looking to recruit a Site Manager to work on exciting projects across the UK.
In this role you will be setting up and managing a construction site, working in direct contact with clients as well as with contractors and partners across a variety of disciplines including M&E & Steel Works. This role will require you to travel to different sites for extended periods of time however typically you would be given the local construction projects.
This exciting opportunity would therefore ideally suit an experienced Site Manager who has experience of managing food / drink factory builds who is looking to work on complex projects for an expanding, dynamic company who have a great reputation in the industry who are well known to support, develop and progress their staff.
* Construction Site Manager
* Working with blue chip world renowned clients
* Work across the UK with periods of stay away
* Progression to Director level
* All expenses paid
* £40,000 - £45,000 + Career Progression + Support to become Chartered + Excellent Benefits
* Site Manager
* Must have experience of managing complex construction projects in the Industrial / Manufacturing sector
* Must excellent communication skills
* Must have a valid UK passport for travel purposes
* Can live UK wide however you would need to visit their offices in Cheltenham once a month