Business Change Manager - SC Cleared
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Upon completion of checks
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
In this role you will be accountable for scoping, planning, managing and delivering large scale business change against a portfolio of change initiatives across the organisation. Ensuring change is effectively delivered at the required pace, to the appropriate standards and delivers the required benefits and customer service.
You will be responsible for managing the implementation of major change initiatives and projects, being accountable for the quality, coordination and implementation of the agreed deliverables to time, cost and quality standards. Acting as an ambassador for Product Managers/ Owners, you will champion the customer (internal and external) as part of change delivery.
Developing and leading virtual teams whilst working closing with Senior Management to ensure projects are resourced effectively and delivered in accordance with framework and standards. By determining the detailed impact of change upon the Organisation, you will shape project activity to incorporate the needs of the business, maintaining a holistic view of all other activity impacting the area.
Essential Skills and experience include:
* A track record of delivering large scale business change activity.
* Proven experience of applying project and business change management principles/methodologies and their application along with knowledge of Operational Excellence and associated improvement methodologies.
* Excellent leadership skills across virtual/matrix managed teams.
* Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
* Proven ability as a confident communicator who can build, maintain and influence senior stakeholder relationships, including 3rd party suppliers.
* Proven leadership experience in the Public Sector/Law Enforcement environment; also acting as mentor and role model for a change community and wider business.
* Possess strong change Pipeline mobilisation/initiation/planning experience in addition to management of established delivery initiatives.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.