Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
26th August 2020
£40000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£40,000 to £55,000 DOE + Holiday + Pension + FlexitimeExcellent opportunity to join a well-established and expanding company in an exciting and varied role where you will be given autonomy to make key decisions, as you take control of a tight-knit IT team in company offering scope for progression.This company places value in their culture and believes in offering training and progression opportunities for their staff, leading them to be recognised as one of the Sunday Times' best companies to work for. They are looking for an IT Manager to join and lead their IT team.In this role you will take charge of a small team where you will be given autonomy to make key decisions and control their budget. The role is varied, and you will work on multiple projects such as the managing of the integration of new software. You will be the face of IT for their business as well as being in control of optimising the company's systems. This role will involve travel between the company's two sites.The ideal candidate will come from an IT Manager background. Experience with project delivery and managing a budget is essential. You will possess a full UK Driver's licence. People management experience and process management experience will be vital. Any experience within Manufacturing or Engineering is highly beneficial.This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join a business that places value in their employees, offering training and progression opportunities, in a role where you will make key technical decisionsThe Role:
* IT Manager
* Project based (currently involved with the integration of new software)
* Managing a team of 5 (including themselves)
* Travel between sites
* Optimising the company's systems
* Management of IT budgetThe Person:
* Previous IT Manager experience
* Project delivery and management experience (i.e. managing a budget)
* Lives a commutable distance from Hadfield.
* People management experience and process management experience is vital
* Previous experience within Engineering or Manufacturing beneficialReference Number: RTR94570