Our client a fast growing Medical Device company are looking for a Project Manager to join the team. The Project Manager will be responsible for the project management of end-to-end product life cycle (NPD), Critical business continuity projects (e.g. MDR planning), infrastructure projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity with extensive development potential for a Medical Devices Project Manager as the business achieves its future growth plans supported by a sound business strategy. Our client are looking for a candidate with a proven track record who can work autonomously in this role when required. The business has experienced positive changes including a new CEO, CCO and Head of Operations and undergone extensive structural change to align the business in achieving its future aspirations.
- The chosen Project Manager will support the NPD (new product development) and Operations strategy, understanding how it aligns with the business strategy.
- Commercial and Design Risk Management for all stages of the end to end NPD process.
- Project performance monitoring. Manage KPI's to track project performance, maintain budget and schedule adherence.
- The Project Manager will facilitate effective planning with the team to define development plan, timelines, critical path and identification of resources responsible to execute the plan.
- Facilitate project team communications, to promote a collaborative team environment and maintain positive team dynamics, decision making and on time execution.
- Work within the Project Management Governance framework for reporting, scope change and continued business justification
- Communicate progress on projects to the Senior Management Team and Board of Investors.
- Support the implementation of NPD performance initiatives.
- The Project Manager will carry out all role responsibilities in accordance with MDD/MDR, 21 CFR, ISO 13485 and internal Quality Management System.
- Work autonomously, with an approach to solving problems. The Project Manager will work with limited direction and will prioritise and manage workload to meet department and business objectives.
- Limited travel is expected.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION:
- Degree level education or equivalent practical experience in an engineering, medical device or scientific discipline.
- Relevant experience in private sector role involving the manufacture of medical devices to design controls within a QMS (MDD/ MDR, ISO 13485 and 21 CFR).
- Ideally a Project Management qualifications e.g. PRINCE2 / AMP qualification preferred or able to demonstrate 'best practice' methods of working within Project Management.
- PMO experience preferred, however tools / templates, trackers / governance framework already in place.
- Ideally knowledge of design and manufacturing within the requirements of the current medical device regulatory landscape.
- IT Skills: Ideally MS Project. Product Roadmaps or equivalent planning systems that will enhance the project management and internal communication processes.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Anjam Khan
Job ID: 2849374