There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
We are looking for a Web Analytics Architecture Manager to provide leadership on adopting an omnichannel data view within the ecommerce department, working with the wider business to create a "data fabric", stitching data sets across teams in cloud data solutions to enrich our single customer view, analyse our customers in a deeper way, and power propensity models and segmentation that can be acted upon.
- Have accountability for all analytics data created and used by the team, using master data management methods to create a single version of truth that is trusted by everyone
- Own the ‘data layer' across all our digital properties, the data that is required to understand business performance to power data-driven, customer-facing experiences
- Own our tag management systems (Adobe DTM / Launch) and the deployment of analytics, marketing, testing, personalisation and functional tags/scripts across all our digital properties, including websites, single page applications and mobile apps
- Own the tag/script implementation of personalisation and testing tools and functional services our team manages through the TMS
- Own the deployment of marketing analytics pixels that give our digital marketing channel teams insights into marketing efforts, both untargeted and audience-based
- Work directly with Agile digital product teams, translating business questions into analytics requirements
- Build relationships with other architects, data, analytics and insight teams that manage tools and data sets, with the aim of creating meaningful data integrations that reveal more powerful insights, creating better and personalised experiences for our customers
- Experience in configuring enterprise analytics and personalisation services using tag management systems, collecting data from data layers
- Experience with the Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Analytics & Adobe Tag Manager
- Ability to understand and simplify complex concepts and communicate to non-experts
- Line management experience
- Confident with debugging analytics implementations in a web and app environment
- In-depth understanding of data collection, data transformation and export methodologies in enterprise analytics solutions
We're one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Onsite Gym with free membership
- Perks at work subscription (discounted cinema tickets, other discounts)
- Colleague discounts (in store, mobile phone contract)
- Flexible working policy
Beyond that, we'll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you'll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We're building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.