An excellent opportunity has a arisen for a Senior Claims Adjuster (cross class) to join a leading insurance company. This role will be both a lead and follow role and will include a high level of claims management and excellent client service.
The successful Senior Claims Adjuster duties will include:
* Work closely with legal advisers, Underwriters and the Claims team to ensure a high service is maintained
* Negotiate settlements and authorise claims
* Review individual claims in a lead capacity from first advice to final settlement
* Attend market meetings, reporting and analysing claim trends
The successful Senior Claims Adjuster skills will include:
* Claims adjusting experience in a lead capacity
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Legal or ACII qualified preferred but not essential
* An opportunity to work on international claims
* Internal promotions and progression.
* Annual salary reviews and bonus