SAP Business Change Manager - Senior Associate
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects. We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2020 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.At PwC we recognise that our people are our greatest asset so we continually evolve our ways of working to ensure we develop and retain the best talent. We invest in focused learning and development roadmaps for all our staff with clear career paths and growth to reward success. We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion. We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level. Currently we are looking for a SAP S4/HANA Business Change Manager at a Senior Associate level, to join the team. To be successful you will have - Demonstrable experience as a technology Business Change Manager on transformation programmes, underpinned by technology for Tier 1 clients
- Experience of delivering Change within a SAP ECC or SAP S/4 Hana implementation is desirable
- Experienced of delivering change in programmes that are multi-site / regional / global
- A proven track record in helping global brands transform their organisations
- Previous experience from a top consulting firm is a must!
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skillsYou will be responsible for - Working within Change Management team to ensure the programmes and projects meet their objectives, increase employee adoption and usage of the systems and technology focusing on the people side of change.
- Demonstrating a structured change management approach integrated with agile project management involving high collaboration and diverse (technical and non-technical) stakeholders
- Assisting in the development and management of tailored program plans for deployment and change to drive adoption and minimize resistance across our clients
- Assisting in managing the transition of change to the business, building change networks, internal capabilities and support modelsAbout PwCWe’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations globally, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.The skills we look for in future employeesAll our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Not the role for you? Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)? The skills we look for in future employees All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships. Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply Diversity Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion. We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture. www.pwc.com/uk/diversity