Security Admin / Security Controller
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
6 MONTHS INITIAL
- Ensure adherence with HMG SPF requirements
- Ensure employees and contractors are correctly vetted to meet HMG requirements, including the security management of visitors and contractors
- Engage effectively in the formation and maintenance of day to day working relationships with all stakeholders
- Responsible for contributing to the compilation and updating of new employee security induction material
- Responsible for the security element of the new hire process, including Baseline Vetting, the Vetting process
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.