Strong BFSI with payments, banking experience. Fintech experience will be a big plus. Its a Permanent role based in Vienna.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our R&D technology team and cross functional business team by supporting and ensuring the successful development of innovative financial software products.
- Define product specifications and detailed business requirements using Agile Methodology in the form of Epics, User Stories
- Perform quality assurance testing of software working with R&D team including functional/regression testing, bug reporting and end-to-end test cycles
- Define reporting and alerting/operational requirements
- Own and develop relationship with team members, working with them to optimize and enhance our product design & development
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Communicate on key insights/findings, common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve functionality and deliver great experience to the product users
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements from business users, detailed documentation of those requirements and software testing
- Financial services domain knowledge & past experience in requirements gathering for financial applications ideally in the consumer / retail market segment that integrated third party services such as payment processors, banks and other financial service providers
- Prior experience in Agile Methodologies used in software development including using tools JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills and presenting to a range of audiences
- Some programming experience & systems development preferred but not required.
- Deep intellectual curiosity with a constant desire to learn new things. Have an Agile mindset and able to handle changing business needs & priorities
- Enthusiastic team player, collaborator, problem solver, highly productive in fast paced startup environment with the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects