Junior Project Manager - SC CLEARED
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
6th August 2020
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This role sits within Application Services Delivery Team (ASDT) delivering software development, application development, hosting services and engineering solutions across Defence.
This role provides Application Service Management Support for ASDT managed applications, specifically the Defence Learning Environment (DLE) System. The role will be responsible for the strategic development and in-service management of the DLE.
The DLE system is Defence's primary Virtual Learning Environment and is a strategic enabler to the a wider program for delivery of the transformational learning technology required by Defence.
Supporting the project manager in the managing of the strategic development of the system and the end to end DLE Service Management from 1st line support via the SPOC through to underpinning support contracts with contracted partners. This will involve the design, delivery, management and continual improvement of all aspects of DLE Service wrap in line with ITIL Best Practice. On a day to day basis you will;
* Support the development and day to day management of the DLE Service, managing Requests for change (RFCs) and incident management resources at each support level.
* Assist with the management of changes to the DLE system ensuring that they are implemented effectively and that they deliver the benefits expected.
* Represent Defence Digital at DLMC Programme meetings as appropriate
* Liaison with Lead User and other stakeholders to ensure that the service is stable, secure and developed in an agile manner to meet user needs.
- change management - ideally in an application hosting environment
- hands on experience of adhering to ITIL best practice
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.