Technical Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Are you an experienced Technical Business Analyst looking for a new project? Our client, a banking client offers an interesting and exciting opportunity.
Your role as Technical Business Analyst
- Analysis and elicitation of data flows and data processing
- Analysis and elicitation of Interfaces/API
- Design/creation of technical test cases
- Provide hands-on-support to IT-Solution Architect and IT-Projectmanager
- Hands-on-support in testing phase, e.g. analysis of defects, bug fixing
- Experience with data mapping and data analysis (FIX-Messaging, XML, JSON)
- Knowledge of database and middleware technologies
- Good knowledge of JIRA
- Understanding regulatory topics especially Market Abuse
- Taking ownership, solution oriented, is action oriented, has planning skills, is able to implement and deliver
- Capability to analyze complex and poorly defined problems related to the application and to provide solutions with minimal guidance from the superiors
- Ideally knows Asian work culture
- location: Zurich
- start date: 08/2020 (ASAP)
- end date: 12/2020
If you would like to apply for this banking project as Technical Business Analyst (m/f), please contact Hoa Ha via phone [Telephone number removed] 43 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.