SC Cleared Estates Business Support Officer
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client is recruiting for an SC Cleared Business Support profile with Estates experience.
Location: Remote then Bristol
Duration: 12 months
* To provide effective business support, logistics coordination, stock management, project management, policy development, administration and governance to operations, corporate and central services functions.
* Corporate Business Services - Estates Business Support Officer required to work in Bristol, supporting the Senior Officer in ensuring compliance in meeting statutory building checks
* Provide effective business support, administration and governance to operations and central services functions and contribute towards the achievement of strategic objectives.
* Customer service role supporting senior officer ensuring the safe management and operation of building support activities. Monitor and review activity which ensures premises are compliant.
* Engage with Contractors and Suppliers to gain best value for money for services supplied.
* Establish and maintain regular engagement with Supplier Service Delivery Manager to ensure tasks are met and completed and any risks are notified. Respond to calls for building maintenance.
* Manage contractors to ensure planned periodic and reactive works are completed within service level agreed timescales.
* Support and maintain statutory compliance Register in an organised file structure to support departmental activity through the recording and appropriate retention of relevant information.
* Establish processes to share information appropriately and timely with both internal and external partners.
* Maintain and manage computer aided facilities management programme.
Skills & Experience:
* Excellent interpersonal or customer service skills.
* A good understanding of information management and the handling of sensitive/confidential data.
* Business support.
* Experience of premises/facilities management.
* Information technology skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, * * Excel and PowerPoint.
* Organisational/planning skills.
* Proven experience of administration, customer/service delivery.
* Experience of working to tight timelines, work prioritisation and managing competing job demands.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.