An industry leading public sector client based in SW London, are currently looking for a Head of Service Integration. This role is inside IR35 and will be paying up to £800 per day via Umbrella. This will be an initial 6 month contract assignment.
You must have CTC clearance to be considered for his opportunity.
- Creation and maintenance of strategic roadmaps and improvement plans for Service Integration, colleague experience and the ITSM ServiceNow Tool set.
- Timely and accurate creation and approval or Business Cases to support the Service Intergration & Colleague Experience Transformation Portfolio.
- Oversight and Management of the Service Integration and Colleague Experience Transformation Portfolio of projects ensuring that identified benefits are realised accordingly to time, cost and quality.
- Effective reporting and monitoring of programmes an improvement initiatives for senior leadership to understand how effectively these activities are being delivered and releasing benfits to the business.
- Stakeholder Management, lead engagements with the business and manage the relationships with senior stakeholders to develop an effective working environment.
- Management of team and assigned resources, including external consultants and specialists working directly to the business will need effective line management to support sucessful delivery.
- Mentoring of resources. As the Head of Service Intergration the post holder will be expected to mentor and develop their team improving their effectiveness and capability to deliver.
- Become a Roadmapping and Strategy for Colleague Expereince SME, in an organisation where multiple third parties will be delivering projects into the Programme Manager it is vital the post holder becomes fluent with internal processes applicable to the creation and delivery of projects. This will avoid delays, reduce costs and allow the post holder to set realistic timelines and manage expectations.
- Accountable for the Service Design & Introduction framework, which defines and agrees the end-to-end support model for new services/projects within Digital Projects.
- Detailed understanding of project management methods
- Detailed understanding of constructing roadmaps and subsequent Business Cases and justification papers.
- Familiarity with typical processes and work breakdown structures applicable to Colleague Experience projects.
- Deep knowledge of at least one area of CX (e.g. Service Desk, Tech Bar Support).
- 5+ years of successful Programme/Portfolio Management experience.
- Experience of developing successful road maps and Business Cases / Justifications for Projects
- Experience of successfully delivering Colleague Experience Programmes.
- Experience of delivering fully outsourced, multi supplier projects and programmes.
- Experience of working within a public sector environment and public sector governance
Please do apply with your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back on your application with 48 hours, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Contact Name: Ryan Yardley
Job ID: 2843432