Develop your knowledge and skills while participating in prestigious project with big companies like Adidas, Google, Qatar Airways, Procter&Gamble, and more. Share your expertise with other team members and choose a path which is the best match for your career plans: expand leadership skills or become specialised in a technical aspect.
The project will involve multiple positions, so please feel free to apply with your CV and we will find the right one for you, however below information about the QA role is presented.
You will be cooperating with the team which works with:
- Java, Spring
- Cloud Solutions
- Microservices architecture
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follow Ensure principles of privacy and security are assessed and designed into the data solutions
- Create high quality, generalised test datasets and test methods for verifying and validating new functional and non-functional data pipelines/ workflows and dashboards, enabling automated testing wherever possible
- Report QA outcomes to Data Engineers, BI Engineers and Business Owners
- Maintain a high-quality audit trail of your data pipeline/workflow and dashboard testing
- Evaluate different tools and technologies to be used by the team
- Test API endpoint and validate response with the test data.
- Validate the data flowing from the source system to target system with the actual data flow from source system/Test data ( mock data)
- Validate the data in attribute level from the source and target systems to ensure the correctness
- Simulate real-time transaction and validate the response from the target system
- SQL query language, this would help to query logs system / Biqquery system to validate the data either in source or target system
- Knowledge on API testing tool
- Knowledge on automation testing
- Basic understanding of JSON data
- Good to have python scripting knowledge to automate the test data creation and invoke source/ target systems API
What's in it for you?
- Permanent contract of employment,
- Work in an international environment,
- Access to multiple engaging projects and initiatives.
Contact Name: Wiktoria Westen
Job ID: 2843407