Development Team Lead
£60,000 - £75,000
Located in Epsom
We have an opportunity for a Development team lead to join a challenging and fun environment, working on the latest generation of their application suite. They are seeking a Team Lead with a strong full stack software development understanding and background, with a passion for world-leading software.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to design and implement multiple frontend and backend services as an essential part of the overall vision for their new offering.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that the team deliver amazing products that delight customers, efficiently, with high quality, and with an appropriate level of predictability and transparency
- Working with the Product Manager to create a Product Roadmap that is achievable, will delight customers, and will meet Eggplant's strategy objectives
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure that new features work as expected, in a way that provides value to the customer
- Define release plans and drive the team to meet these plans (with the support of the Programme Director). Communicate any changes to the release plan quickly and effectively
What skillset are we looking for?
- A deep understanding of Software Engineering gained through relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, design patterns and coding best practices
- Excellent design and problem-solving skills
- Experience in software architecture
- Strong knowledge of current web technologies
- Experience of developing for the AWS cloud platform
- Delivering secure applications with authentication and authorisation schemes (OIDC, OAuth2, UMA)
- Solid knowledge of Agile, Lean and XP development practices
Contact Name: Campbell Barlow
Job ID: 2843399