Database Developer / Database Engineer (m/f/d)
Are you an experienced Database Developer / Database Engineer (m/f) looking for a new project? Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting and exciting project.
Your role as Database Developer / Database Engineer
- Ability to analyse together with the local business exceptions and patterns.
- Advise local users on new enhancement requirements and support during developing and modeling these requirements
- Be able to discuss and test also direct with the users on site for better understanding of the process and direct customer's feedback. Excellent ability to communicate to others not only what is being done and how, but also why
- Able to follow and analyse locally defined standards like SOPs and Validation documents which are tightly related to the reporting activities
- Incorporating technical and operational data requirements into IT solutions.
- 8y+ of working experience as a Database Developer (SQL) Database Engineer in Life Science environment
- Knowledge about data federation, modeling ,standards and reporting (Technologies: JBOSS Virtual Database, Pharmasuite, SQL, XML)
- Knowledge about pharma Processes MES (Manufacturing Execution System) including processes and recipe usage, its interfacing systems and their role in the GxP framework
- Knowledge about LIMS systems and their role in the manufacturing process
- Knowledge about the Osisoft PI system and ability to advise for enhancement or issues
- Business fluency in English and German (written and spoken) / Business speaks German
- Location: Basel - Land
- Start date: 01.09.20 (latest 01.10.20)
- End date: 31.08.21
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as Database Developer / Database Engineer, lease contact Hoa Ha via phone [Telephone number removed] 43 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha
Job ID: 2843261