LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We require a motivated and self-starting consultant to join our team and support security compliance and security architecture for our customers as they deliver new ICT and Operational Technology Services.
The ideal candidate will possess good technical ICT knowledge, as well as ability to conduct audit and assurance activities. Experience in the Telecoms sector is preferred.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
- Qualitifications and experience in conducting compliance and assurance audits e.g. ISO27001
- Technical ICT knowledge e.g. CISSP / COMPTIA Sec+
- Experience of developing and defining security requirements for systems and services
- Ability to communicate and work with a wide range of stakeholders across an organisation
- Experience delivering security for telecommunications systems
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.