Senior Software Engineer C#- Medical Devices
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer C# for a Medical Device Company by Lausanne.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Specify, design, develop, code, master the software release and maintain the software for the client products
- Collaborate with internal and external software teams for development, integration of the product with other software solutions
- Setup testing platform, issues Investigations, root cause analysis, Bug Correction and sustaining activities. Continuous improvement of software quality, reliability and safety.
- Author, improve or review software documentation (including specifications, design and verification documents) by focusing on quality, reliability and safety of the software products, as well as compliance with relevant standards
- Collaborate with Quality and Regulatory team for impact analysis, software risk or quality assessment and provide support in case of audit
- Make propositions and contribute to the R&D process optimization
Your Profile / Experience:
- High Proficiency in C# .Net, SQL with expertise in multitasking, multithreading, object oriented programming. Visual Studio '19
- Knowledge in SW dev processes according Medical Devices Regulation and standards in US and EU
- Highly skilled experience in Database management with SQL
- Relevant experiences in software development and modular architecture design (MVC)
- Ideally you have experience working with a software factory
- You have a good understanding of Cybersecurity
- Strong documentation and writing skills and ability to follow Quality and Regulatory requirements, prepare DHF and Technical Files
- Experience with designing software products in an FDA or other regulated industry
- Understand Change Control, Design Control and Software Development Life Cycle management
- Experience with class II or III medical devices and/or with medical software standards (i.e. IEC 62304 & FDA related guidance) is an additional benefit.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Lausanne (Partial Remote work possible))
- Language: Fluent in English, French is a big plus
- Project Duration: min. 12 Months
Interested? Apply online or contact us at +41 (0)44 588 2649-
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Ibo Alexander Braeuer
Job ID: 2842322