We are looking for exceptional people to join us in our Change team to help us shape the future of our organisation, uplift our Change capability and deliver our transformation Change roadmap.
You need to be a Senior Project Manager with significant Change Management delivery experience with a reputation for consistently delivering to target.
We're not just looking for ordinary! We want people who can ‘Be the Change' and have a ‘can do' attitude with loads of passion and drive. We want you to help us change - you won't be afraid to do things differently, take ownership, show resilience and tenacity.
By ‘Being the Change' you'll bring not only your change management expertise but a passion for life-long learning with a growth mind-set - so when things change in the future, you'll learn new ways of doing things and encourage others to follow.
We are currently avoiding traditional ‘physical interviews' and are using digital alternatives such as Zoom and Webex.
Senior Project Manager role requirements:
- Experience of managing complex mid-sized projects (approx £5m + spend) with a demonstrable track record of successful delivery.
- Experience of leading, designing, development and delivery of all Change Management activities for programmes and/or complex projects.
- Successfully delivering projects - working closely with our delivery partners and business stakeholders to define and achieve desired outcomes and benefits for the Society.
- Commercially astute, you will work effectively in partnership with 3rd party suppliers and multiple work-streams, ensuring delivery against commitments are achieved whilst working collaboratively.
- Ensuring appropriate governance and risk management is achieved through application of project management standards.
- Pro-actively monitoring and controlling project costs against budget and progress against plan, applying your knowledge and experience to identify and mitigate potential risks and issues where appropriate.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels, with the ability to convey complex ideas simply in various formats, suitable to different audiences.
- An ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders; you'll not be afraid to challenge the status quo to find a better way of getting things done whilst influencing others to follow.
- Excellent programme planning and organising skills.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Prince 2, MSP or similar qualification including Waterfall / Agile methodologies.
- Financial Services or any other regulated environment background (ideally).
- Experience of delivering digital/online/mobile app projects would be advantageous.
In addition to salary we offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Generous holiday allowance: minimum of 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy up to 10 additional days or sell five days of leave
- Annual ‘Success Share' bonus scheme
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal development
- Paid leave if you're a carer to help you through significant life events
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions'€¢Various recognition awards
- Christmas parties, Sports and Social, discounts, competitions and lots more!
- Two days paid leave to volunteer as part of our Community Programme